Monday, January 08, 2007

Last Week Was Great

I had amazing sex with E.

And better than that, E. was happy and managed to crack through my chronic moping persona to make me laugh.

And better than that, I got to sleep next to her every night and in the middle of the night, I could roll over and wrap my arm around her and go back to sleep.

And better than that... well there's not much better than that. But just as good as that was

walking through NYC holding hands,
sharing fries,
kissing on subway platforms,
kissing on the street,
getting out of work and knowing I'm going to be with her,
having dinner and watching Iron Chef America,
spending time with friends and knowing that she's coming home with me...

Stuff like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know, baby - we are meant to live together. It's what feels right.

E.